Morning, rebels. This spicy breakfast scramble is so easy you can make it a) before coffee and b) before your "date" wakes up.
Recipe (for two):
1. Slice up 4 strips of bacon into bits. Cook until crispy in a cast iron pan on your grill's exterior burner or on the grill. When done, remove from heat and drain all but about a tablespoon of grease. Allow the pan to cool.
2. Sautée red pepper, green pepper, and onion in the greasy pan over low heat. After about 10 minutes or when they start to brown, add halved cherry tomatos and stir in.
3. Beat 4 eggs in a pourable container. Stir in two to three tablespoons of bone dust spice to the egg mixture and a splash of water.
4. Make sure your pan is cooled a bit and stir in your egg mixture. Sometimes, we turn heat off completely so that the eggs don't cook too quickly when they're poured in. When it's obvious they're not cooking at all, the pan is cooled and low heat can be turned back on.
5. Keep stirring, scrambling the eggs and mixing the veg in. When the eggs are firm but still wet looking, you're good to go, partner. Serve and sprinkle some Parmesan on top.
Want more grill rebellion? Check out @BBQRebel on Instagram and get it into ya.